The facial skin is one of the most sensitive parts of the whole body. Whatever goes inside the body becomes quickly visible on the face. It is your face where the signs of stress, lack of hygiene, and water start to show and your skin starts to look dull and weak. The harsh blemished start to attack the weak skin and it becomes all spotty. Hiding the blemishes becomes necessary to boost self-confidence. Then there are two ways to hide the spots; either to put on a ton of makeup or cure them with natural products. There are tons of products in the market that claim to clear off all the blemishes from the facial skin. Most of these items use strong chemicals that do provide the desired results but at the cost of thinning of the skin. Thin skin becomes an easy target for the “evil forces” that blotch the skin. I have compiled a list of 9 tips for blemished skin. All the tips involve natural things like yogurt, neem paste and lemon juice Let’s have a look.
- Neem paste and honey: Pluck fresh leaves from the neem tree. Wash them well with clean water. Crush the leaves and grind them until the paste is made. Add one teaspoon of honey in the paste and mix it well. Then apply the mixture on the face and the blemished area. The neem leaves absorb oil that the skin produces and prevent it from clogging in the pores. Regular use of this mixture will clear your skin from all kinds of spots and make it smooth and soft.
- Lemon Juice: Squeeze a couple of lemons and collect the juice in a clean cup. Apply the juice on the affected area using a cotton swab. Wait for the juice to dry and then wash your face thoroughly with lukewarm water. Repeating this process once in a day will be enough to give smooth, blemish-free skin in a few days. Lemon is rich in vitamin C and it is one of the best antioxidants. Both of these ingredients are good for the skin as they renew the cells and remove the dead cells.
- Aloe vera gel: Pick a thick aloe vera leaf from the bush and wash it. Then cut it open to extract the gel inside. Massage the affected area with it for at least 10 minutes. To extract more juice from the gel, slice it on several places with a knife. After applying it, let it dry for another 10 minutes and then wash your face with water. Aloe gel is also an antioxidant and contains high quantity of polysaccharides that do magic on rough skin by renewing skin cells.
- Yogurt and turmeric powder: Make a paste of yogurt and 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder. Apply the paste evenly on the face and wait for it to dry. Then wash the mask with the cold water. Repeat this process twice or thrice in a week for better results. Yogurt keeps the skin to remain hydrated and the lactic acid in it kind of peels off the dark spots on the skin.
- Potato juice: Peel a good-looking potato and grate it in a juicer to get its juice. Apply the juice on the spots and let it dry for half an hour. Wash your face with clean water. Try to repeat this daily for the best results. Potato is a weak bleaching agent that is perfect to remove spots on the sensitive facial skin.
- Tomato juice: Tomato juice is famous for its vitamin C and antioxidants. A regular application of tomato juice on the face gives clear and healthy skin.
- Honey: Honey is also used in a number of skincare products because of its unique properties. It provides nourishment to weak skin cells and makes them hydrated. It also contains antioxidants that remove unwanted spots from the skin.
- Papaya paste: pick fresh papaya and peel its skin off after thoroughly washing it. Mesh it and make it into a paste-like mess. Apply it evenly on the face and let it stay like that for 30 long minutes. Then wash it off with plain water. Repeat this process three times a week for quick results.
- Unprocessed Coconut oil: Coconut oil is famous for its antioxidant phenolic compounds which clear off all the blemishes within a few weeks. The process of using coconut oil is simple; just apply it directly on the face with gentle massaging. Apply it twice or thrice a day to get most out of it.